Ric Flair - Can't Help It Ric Flair - Can't Help It

lame

that wasnt good, wasnt funny, just wasnt anything

Merry Melony ep.1 Merry Melony ep.1

that was cool

i liked that a lot. plus i liked the ending, cause you really got my appetite whet for the next episode.

TmsT's Duke Nukem Forever TmsT's Duke Nukem Forever

John Stamos song...

thats all it needed to earn my five. (:-D)

Heroin Fun Facts Heroin Fun Facts

"How to shoot blood"

LOL that was kind of funny in a sick way, I liked the part about "how to inject heroin"

I Own Time 2 I Own Time 2

that was so stupid

this piece of sh!t is nothing like adult swim cartoons like other people have said. at least adult swim cartoons are funny and worth youre time to watch. this was just like some kids with down syndrome decided to huff gasoline and learn flash.

-PACMAX- -PACMAX-

i know why MTV didnt pick it

it's because you used a song they dont play. it would have been picked if it had bling bling hip hop, whiny teen pop, or if it advertised one of thier gay, not original "reality" shows. LOL good movie

Galactic Debate 2004 Galactic Debate 2004

god people take a chill pill

this flash was funny. plus i liked the sound edits. reading most of these reviews, i found all the negative stuff people said were either a$$holes being cool by typing every known profanity to man and 12 year olds giving thier political stance, when really theyre only repeating the political ranting that mommy and daddy do. lame a$$e$, but on to the real issue. the flash. it was really good. (omg, i didnt use this space to write about my view on politics) people, if you bitch about politics and crap, i hope to good you vote. get away from the internet bulletin boards and go hit a voting booth. then youre bitchin might be worth something.

halo dancing baby halo dancing baby

over-hyped

that was short and the ending was stupid. plus halo blows....overhyped movie for an overhyped game.

System of a Down - CUBErt System of a Down - CUBErt

not bad at all

not bad at all, i thought i was kind of funny. and as far as _MessiaH_ 's comment about "what we need another SOAD movie" hey make a flash with your type of music then. no one can help it that SOAD's fans like making movies.

Moose Jam #3 - Stairway Moose Jam #3 - Stairway

not bad...not good

that wasnt that bad. besides led zeppelin and stairway is the most overrated shit in music history, personally i think they're dork music. so all in all this dork movie was perfect. lol